Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Trip to the Aquarium!














I don't know how, but I skipped a whole day we had with Jaden and Mom when we went to the Aquarium. It's down in Fort Fisher Rec area south of Carolina Beach and its an area we spent alot of time at when we were kids. They have updated the facilities but it still reminds me of years ago. Jordan and jaden loved all the exibits espcially the big tank, if you look past the glare you can see Mom sticking her tongue out at a huge Morey Eel. It was a lot of fun showing Jordan all the ocean has to offer!

2 comments:

Marla said...

JT why in the world would you put that picture on the blog. Tell me what is the caption, or I challenge every one to a caption contest!!!! Love Mom

Jill Vaughan said...

I remember the Fort Fisher days! Man you're really bringing me back. We need to go there the next time we're in NC.