Sunday, July 13, 2008

My Birthday Weekend!










For my birthday, instead of an over the hill type theme Lori arranged a kid like Transformers theme. We had a cake, pinyata, and a slip n slide, how cool is that! We had alot of fun and my closest friends came oer for the weekend. We played alot of golf highlighted by a round at PINEHURST #3 which is the nicest resort in NC. We played alot of games on Saturday and everyone went home on Sunday. Lori put on a great party and did alot of work for it and it was worth all her aggrevation, I had a great time. On the following Monday I caddied for Earl at the qualifying for the US Pub-link Championship. Although he did not qualify it was alot of fun and we will do it again soon.

1 comment:

Jill Vaughan said...

So proud of you for updating the blog!! Happy B-day again ~ your party looks fun Lori did a good job.