Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Weekly Grind






Yesterday and today were pretty much the same at work, lots of nothing since its the summer. Lori worked today and she does such a good job of watching the baby and working at the same time, I have no idea how she does it. The best part of my day is to come home and lay in bed with them both, before and after Lori feeds Jordan. It is just amazing having your wife look at you while you hold your child, what a great life. Today Lori had Jordan in her swing and she loved it!

2 comments:

Jill Vaughan said...

Sounds like you're getting the hang of this husband/father role pretty quickly. Crazy that it hasn't even been a year. Jordan looks sooo tiny. It seems hard to imagine that mine were ever that small. Cherish these moments and keep recording the memories ~ you're off to a great start.

Lori Winans said...

I love my little pea pod, I just wish she would take naps during the day as well as sleeping at night!